POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [announce] HCR-Edit 0.1 beta : Re: [announce] HCR-Edit 0.1 beta Server Time
6 Aug 2024 02:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [announce] HCR-Edit 0.1 beta
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 22 Jun 2002 12:55:22
Message: <3D14ABF9.561D2E02@gmx.de>
ingo wrote:

> Nice start!! but I missed a feature in the todo list, unless it is what
> you mean with "color correction adjustments". The contrast curve
> corrections Kari does to his images.

Gamma correction?

Of course more detailed control over the used function would be
interesting, but i'm not sure how you want to define that function.

> I renderd the photon scene from the include menu with +fn16. Loaded it
> in your program, copied it, pasted it and suddenly the sky was pink.
> When saving this pink sky image and reloading it the sky is ok again.

Sounds strange, i will have a look into it.

BTW copy and paste should not be used this way since they only work with
8/24 bit accuracy.

> The brightness stepps, when using the buttons, are a bit big i.m.o.

I noticed that too.

> Altough it says so in the doc, the programm doesn't ask to save the
> image on exit.

Oops, sometimes i simply forget i did not yet implement a feature...

Thanks for the comments.

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,